- Monday March 2, 7PM: Celebrity Wing Eating Contest, Benefiting THS Close Up Trip
- Sunday March 8th 3-5PM: How to Eat Girl Scout Cookies, Wine & Cookie Tasting $20
- Sunday March 22nd 4PM: Rare-Whiskey & Meat Event
- Whiskey flights, heavy appetizers, and rare whiskey auction benefiting T-H Legion Baseball
- More details coming soon!
- Saturday March14th
- Special Menu: Corned Beef & Cabbage, Ruben Egg Rolls, etc. More details to come!
- Live Music: Sherman County String Band 7PM-11PM
- Tuesday, March 17th
- Open 11AM-9PM for Corned Beef & Cabbage
Booking Private Events
Escape the crowds and experience the small town charm with our taproom and event center in Tekamah, NE. The event space is unique with exposed brick, barnwood tables and beamed ceilings.
Our brand new state of the art event space can be booked for your small private gathering to your large formal event. The center is flexible to cater to your needs – we can set up as a large space (~85 people) or two smaller more intimate rooms. We also have an outdoor beer garden which can be used for a cocktail hour or to expand your total gathering size.
Types of Events:
> Corporate Function
> Community Gathering
> Rehearsal Dinners
> Anniversary Parties
> Ladies night
> Birthday Parties
We will work with you to create the ideal space that gives the look and feel you want for your event.
FARMERS' MARKET - VENDOR DETAILS
Thank you so much in your interest in being a vendor at the Chatterbox Brews Farmers Market. Signing up is easy, we ask that you fill out the application form found below, review the rules & regulations and quickly sign-up for the dates you are interested in. If you prefer to do this in person, these forms are available at Chatterbox and you can swing by anytime we are open. Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns!